The firm is very much involved in assisting in community development projects, workshops and activities, which currently include:
– Assisting ProBono.org with matters for the indigent;
– Community radio talk show with Inanda FM; Vibe FM;
– Heads disciplinary hearing for SAFA (South African football Association) KwaMashu District Football Association; and
– National Wills Week program of Law Society of South Africa.
I. PAT MAGWAZA & ASSOCIATES Inc. shall use its best endeavors to ensure that all personnel performing the Services shall be employees of the Law Firm.
In the event that the Services are rendered by individuals or entities who are not employees of PAT MAGWAZA & ASSOCIATES Inc.- but Associates of such Firm – PAT MAGWAZA & ASSOCIATES Inc. shall, nonetheless be bound by the warranties
set out below.
ii. PAT MAGWAZA & ASSOCIATES Inc. warrants that:
– the Services shall conform and be provided, in accordance with the highest degree of professionalism and in accordance with the highest quality, principles and techniques;
– the Services shall be provided in accordance with the standards expected from a service provider in a similar or the same industry as PAT MAGWAZA & ASSOCIATES Inc.;
– the Services shall be performed with full capacity and all necessary rights, consents, permissions and licenses to provide the Services;
– In delivery of the Service, we will observe and comply with all statutory requirements govern us in terms of the appropriate legislation of the Republic of South Africa, in relation to the provision of the Services.
iii. PAT MAGWAZA & ASSOCIATES Inc. undertakes further that:
– Our office shall furnish detailed progress reports, on every matter we are handling, monthly or at any other interval agreed to by both parties.
– Our office shall make regular reports as required from time to time by clients discretion